Friday 29 June 2012

Hello and Welcome

Hello and welcome to my Insanity, err, I mean my new Blog it is the older one, but cunningly redesigned with very nearly the same logo and layout, but subtly different enough so don't go trundling off to Trading Standards just yet! :P .


Here be a place for random thoughts, rants and anything else that tickles my fancy, or indeed fancies my tickle.

Expect Daleks, Monsters, Nature, Space, Ghosts and complex theories on things you have no interest in. There shall be Anti Tory, Liberal Democrat and Government Diatribes. Marvel at strange pictures, and be amused and cheered by my razor sharp wit and cutting edge humour.

If you look carefully below you can see the invisible picture of Aberystwyth I took earlier, it is a brilliant and wicked new smart phone app I have invented. its called "Nothingthereagram".


I suspect that I shall become a billionaire from this excellent and novel idea, there is surely a gap in the market! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment