Tuesday 3 July 2012

Escaping Rural Hell

I am always open to suggestions and advice for attempting to again escape from the Aberystwyth Black Hole back to Civilisation so I can have a life once more.

 

So please comment with suggestions. I have no clue how to get the funds. The benefit I am currently on does not allow me to apply for budgeting loans which is a pain in the buttocks.

 

Rural hell is no fun at all, being stuck in a small town full of small people who are burdened with antiquated ideas and philosophy, and annoying habits.

 

The pubs are full of people my age just wasting their lives away, every day/all day/evening. No real existence, just work, if they do, and several pints a day, such a waste of money. I do not see the attraction of living that existence, its not a life, propping a bar up, yet its a common past time round here, people with no imagination, no ambition, no desire, no will. It’s the Aber Curse. Once you get embraced by that existence, you will wake up one day and your 55 and wondering where the hell your life went, and what happened for the last 25 years.

 

One needs to flee.

No comments:

Post a Comment